The old days are gone!
If you think the Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce is an old-fashioned organization, think again. Plenty of savvy business people--young, old, men, women, established and new--are learning the value of their membership and taking advantage of solid resources.
- Opportunity to meet other business leaders at quarterly Chamber Power Breakfasts and monthly Business After Hours events
- Chamber website with direct links to your website
- Monthly newsletter
- Grand openings and ribbon cuttings for your special events
- Aggressive economic development efforts
- Low cost direct mail opportunities
- Special resources for small business
- Community demographic and business information
- Low cost participation in Newcomer Packets
- Mailing list of Chamber members offered for small fee
- Membership surveys
- Leadership Greater Topeka.
- Business After Hours.
- Chamber Power Breakfasts.
- Fast Forward-for young professionals
- Business Expo
- Legislative watchdog
- Seminars and educational forums
- Opportunity to serve on committees and special task forces
- Annual business networking events
- New member receptions
- Ribbon cuttings
- Annual meeting with special recognitions
- Opportunity to host and sponsor Chamber events
- Membership directory listing and advertising